Most of us will be a caregiver at some point in our lives. It might be for a spouse who is recovering from an injury or illness or for an aging parent. The experienced team at Senior Living Specialists knows firsthand how tough the caregiver role can be. We developed our Caregiver Resource Center to provide adult children and family members throughout north Texas feel confident in their ability to care for a senior loved one.
We know it can be challenging to understand the different types of senior care that are available for older adults in north Texas and to find one that is the best fit for a loved one’s needs. From home care to specialized Alzheimer’s care, the options can be overwhelming.
We also recognize that families often want to read and learn more about their choices before they contact us for help. With that in mind, we have created a variety of resources to help.
Free Resources to Help in the Search for Senior Care
On our site you will find:
- An overview of each type of senior living including independent living, home care, assisted living, memory care, and nursing homes.
- You can also access our Articles Library for more detailed information such as the costs of senior care and what services you typically find in each level of care.
- On our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page, we answer the questions we receive most often from seniors and their families.
- By reading our Senior Care Advisor Blog, you will find the latest news and information on topics ranging from scams to be on the lookout for to how use respite care to avoid caregiver burnout.
- Personalized Advice and Guidance
When you are ready for help finding senior living or home care for a north Texas loved one, please call us at 214-929-5055. Our dedicated team of locally-based senior care advisors has been guiding families through this process since 2009.