Welcome! We are happy you found our Senior Care Library. This dedicated section of our Caregiver Resource Center is designed to help adult children and families in north Texas learn more about senior living and home care. Here you will find information on the services found in each type of senior living community, as well as what tasks and chores a home care agency can assist with. We also discuss costs and paying for each type of care.
Senior Care Articles
Please feel free to review, print and share any of the articles below!
Assisted Living Articles:
- What Services are offered in an Assisted Living Community?
- Costs of Assisted Living in North Texas and Types of Payment Accepted
- What are the Differences between an Assisted Living Community and a Nursing Home?
- Tips for Visiting an Assisted Living Community
Memory Care Program Articles:
- What Services are offered in a Memory Care Community?
- Cost of Alzheimer’s Care Programs in North Texas and Types of Payment Accepted
- Why Choose a Memory Care Program over a Traditional Assisted Living Community?
- Tips for Visiting a Memory Care Program
Senior Housing Articles:
- Cost of Independent Senior Housing in North Texas and Types of Payment Accepted
- What Services are offered in Independent Senior Housing?
Nursing Home Articles:
- What Services are offered in a Nursing Care Community?
- What are the Differences between a Nursing Home and an Assisted Living Community?
- Cost of Nursing Homes in North Texas and Types of Payment Accepted
Home Care Articles:
- What Services can be Provided in a Senior’s Home?
- Costs Associated with Home Care in North Texas and Types of Payment Accepted
- What are the Differences between Home Care and Home Health Care?
The Senior Care Advisor Blog
We also invite you to read our Senior Care Advisor Blog. On it you will find the latest information and resources related to caregiving, successful aging, Alzheimer’s disease, home care and senior living.